- Brings calmness to the mind through meditation, breathing exercises, and relaxation
- Improves flexibility, strength, tone and relaxation to the body
- Has healing properties and helps to feel centred
Yoga is for everyone and every body!
Anyone can practice yoga. That’s why YogomFit offers a variety of yoga styles and a range of class prices. We offer a range of class levels whether you’re taking your first step onto a yoga mat, or are a more experienced practitioner seeking out a challenge!
- Choose what kind of yoga classes you are looking for in well being.
- Then, choose how would you be like to conduct classes. At YogomFit, We offering two ways – Online live yoga classes or we have some certain location where we can send our yoga instructor/trainer at your home.
All our prices are set by the company as per some standards and are subject to change. We are pleased to confirm that the teachers listed on the site take the majority of the payment minus a small booking fee.
YogomFit does not make any assessment of your health, fitness or skill level and it’s your responsibility to consult with a doctor before attending any classes listed on Yoga Mapp. We ask if you have any health concerns when you make a booking so that we can pass this up to date information on to your teacher solely for the purpose of assessing your health or ability concern for that specific class.
f your teacher cancels a class, they will either arrange the class for another time or if, for any reason, this is not possible, we’ll issue a full refund of any sums paid.